In production for 2 months is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What is ETA?
Order confirmed 12/20/21
In production 8/18/2022
Still not built was quoted 6-8 months delivery and it is now 10.
Anyone got info??

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked mine up Friday. Went into production 7/18. It was delivered to the dealer this past Monday, dealer is 10 miles from the factory. There's really not a normal, but your timeline is definitely not unheard of.

ESPcoatings

Reaction score
What is ETA?
Order confirmed 12/20/21
In production 8/18/2022
Still not built was quoted 6-8 months delivery and it is now 10.
Anyone got info??
Getting a factory bedliner? If so, it may be causing the hold up. My friend just ran in to that. He canceled the bedliner and it got built. They allowed the delete because it's a major issue right now. Ask your dealership what's going on and if that's the cause, don't let them tell you there's nothing they can do.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I production can mean a lot of things... mine was showing in production and was missing chips, so it was mostly built. Can be missing a number if items that will show it in production. Once complete it moved to built (obvious I guess...).

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Patience is required, Grasshopper. It will get there. There seems to be an obligatory 2 month parking period for new Raptors. Mine sat from end of December until beginning of March.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Patience is required, Grasshopper. It will get there. There seems to be an obligatory 2 month parking period for new Raptors. Mine sat from end of December until beginning of March.
that’s crazy. When you got it delivered was there anything wrong with it? Like dull paint or plastics from sitting out there for so long? Just wondering since mine was sitting for over a month and is now waiting on shipping.

OP
OP
Whereismyraptor
Reaction score
I just picked mine up Friday. Went into production 7/18. It was delivered to the dealer this past Monday, dealer is 10 miles from the factory. There's really not a normal, but your timeline is definitely not unheard of.
So you waited a little over 2 months what date did it say built in the timeline?

OP
OP
Whereismyraptor
Reaction score
There’s people that have waited over 2 months I think i saw somewhere up to 3. It’s Crazy. I was waiting over a month. Blend date 08/22
I don’t mind waiting just not left in the dark. What’s one more month it’s already been 10 lol. Afraid it won’t be built or cancelled after 2023.