In production but with deletes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordie12

Reaction score
Was trying to send a pic not necessary the link. Not trying to necessarily promote this company
I just got my Raptor today (35, cast iron wheels, rapid red), and I’ve ordered the same venomrex 601 bl wheels. I plan to get them installed by late next week, I think they look great. I’m a little bit concerned they are 0 offset, so they will stick out about 1.5 inches more than stock, but should be fine on 35s. I’ll post a pic when I have them installed

OP
OP
T

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve heard about an inch. I just really like the style not to busy. just right for my taste. Hopefully it maintains the same great ride I’m used to in these trucks. I’ve been told the gen 3 rides even better. Pretty remarkable. Not to mention I drove from Galveston Texas to Eagle Pass Texas and if I’m not mistaken had 129 miles till empty. Not quite sure there is a better open road vehicle/road trip vehicle. I have made it in quite a few different ones. I’m not even sure the LX 570 was as comfortable in my honest opinion. Not in the driver seat. And damn sure not in the rear seat. No comparison there

Reaction score
Be Careful with the Line-X. My dealer warned them about the thickness at the tailgate because I warned him based on what I saw here. They still put it on too thick and the tailgate would kick back when auto-closing. They tried adjusting it but then it didn't fit well and was out 1/4 to 3/8 on the top. I made them grind it off and redo it but they brushed that area instead of respraying so it was not as glossy and a flatter black finish. You can't really see it anyway when the tailgate is closed and they threw in the $590 liner for the F-up despite the repeated warnings. So i can live with a free liner.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve owned a few trucks with the factory spray-in liner and my current truck has Line-X. I prefer the Line-X. There are videos on YouTube of the OEM liner peeling out of the truck bed in large chunks because the bed wasn’t properly prepped before they sprayed it.
If you want to add heated steering here’s what you need according to the ongoing thread on another forum:
Heated Raptor steering wheel (you can contact me if you need one)
Clock spring ML3Z14A664B (move your parts over from factory installed) or ML3Z3F791BB (entire assembly)
Pigtail WPT-404
Terminal EU2Z-14474-AB
Terminal kit WT-56816
Optional HVAC controls ML3Z-19980-K

Power- SCCM pin 2 to pin 15 on bottom BCM connector. Use 10 gauge wire. SCCM pin 1 to a metal ground
Programming:
SCCM- Enable HSW with ForScan
APIM- Use ForScan to change settings from F150 to Superduty to get onscreen controls to work and code it for heated steering or install optional hvac controls

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve owned a few trucks with the factory spray-in liner and my current truck has Line-X. I prefer the Line-X. There are videos on YouTube of the OEM liner peeling out of the truck bed in large chunks because the bed wasn’t properly prepped before they sprayed it.
If you want to add heated steering here’s what you need according to the ongoing thread on another forum:
Heated Raptor steering wheel (you can contact me if you need one)
Clock spring ML3Z14A664B (move your parts over from factory installed) or ML3Z3F791BB (entire assembly)
Pigtail WPT-404
Terminal EU2Z-14474-AB
Terminal kit WT-56816
Optional HVAC controls ML3Z-19980-K

Power- SCCM pin 2 to pin 15 on bottom BCM connector. Use 10 gauge wire. SCCM pin 1 to a metal ground
Programming:
SCCM- Enable HSW with ForScan
APIM- Use ForScan to change settings from F150 to Superduty to get onscreen controls to work and code it for heated steering or install optional hvac controls
Can you give us a rough idea at what upgrading back to a heated steering wheel going this route would cost?

Just strange they still sell that wheel as a part won’t give us one on a 23, if that is what you mean.

I’d like one but not sure it’s necessary.