In production auto start/stop delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or if ford can see a set dtc somewhere in the system with the over the air stuff :p
great, now you have me paranoid. We need to get you a truck with one installed so you can let us know if it pings you anywhere in your system. Knowing Ford they'd be like "Oh this interferes with your transmission and headlights per code 345, now none of these repairs are covered by warranty"

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great, now you have me paranoid. We need to get you a truck with one installed so you can let us know if it pings you anywhere in your system. Knowing Ford they'd be like "Oh this interferes with your transmission and headlights per code 345, now none of these repairs are covered by warranty"
Just someone give me a vin for a truck that's been delivered and has the auto start stop eliminator and I can login and tell you what it shows LOL

hellcat

Reaction score
All it does is remember the switch setting when the the vehicle is shut off.
I seriously doubt you would ever get static over it, unless your an a..hole.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All it does is remember the switch setting when the the vehicle is shut off.
I seriously doubt you would ever get static over it, unless your an a..hole.
Can't see anything on yours as you don't have health reports ect turned on...so ur prolly in the clear buddy. I can see it's rapid red, bought on Sept 13 though lol but any dealer can see this if they run the vin

NWAnik

Reaction score
Had the auto start/stop removed on mine about a month ago. 1 month after I ordered it. I am currently in production when my original build date was 1st week of October. Not sure if they’re related but worth noting.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine removed and went from a 9-29 date to 9-26 where others in the 9-27 group got pushed out further so I'm assuming it helped me I'm in production now
I had the opposite experience. I started with a July 26 build week. Ford pushed the dates out, I removed the auto start stop, and Ford pushed the dates out again. I’m now at an October 25 build week.

It’s impossible for me to tell if removing the auto start stop helped, hurt, or made no difference. For all I know, maybe removing it saved me from a December build week.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the opposite experience. I started with a July 26 build week. Ford pushed the dates out, I removed the auto start stop, and Ford pushed the dates out again. I’m now at an October 25 build week.

It’s impossible for me to tell if removing the auto start stop helped, hurt, or made no difference. For all I know, maybe removing it saved me from a December build week.
If I had to guess I think your seeing the same thing us 9-27 guys saw with being shoved out and some shoved back again closer. If I had to guess really I'd say you and others were pushed out and maybe those with SS deletes will be shoved forward again soon once the current weeks of stuff are handled. They are gonna be going back to full swing soon from what I heard. It could just be placeholders right now like I was end of July till today.