In need of the front lower shock clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teraflx

Reaction score
*** Issue resolved***

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered before but I searched and can not find anything on it.

I purchased a used 2020 Raptor recently that has the Icon AAC front leveling kit. I want to get rid of that and go springs so I ordered some Eibach springs. Dropped it off at the shop this morning and they advised me that when the Icon kit was installed it gets rid of the lower clip that holds the lower collar in place. I have to get that part in order to put the springs on and get rid of the Icon kit.

I searched through parts diagrams and online and cant find where to buy them. Found some for sale from Gen 1 but the design looks different. Anyone have any ideas? Pic below for reference. Thanks in advance!

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Teraflx

Teraflx

Reaction score
Found a part number for the non live valve from an old post but it was still a gen 2. Fox part # 234-00-406. They bought theirs through SDHQ. Anyone know if the live valve and non live valve use the same retaining clips? I would think yes since the collars fit both models.

OP
OP
Teraflx

Teraflx

Reaction score
Well if anyone ever needs them in the future for a Gen 2 the parts numbers are the same for live valve and non live valve that I listed above. SDHQ can order them for you at $10 a pop.

Last edited:

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to hijack your thread but i seem to be in the same boat. looked at Jegs and they only have 2 in stock...so bummed.

OP
OP
Teraflx

Teraflx

Reaction score
sorry to hijack your thread but i seem to be in the same boat. looked at Jegs and they only have 2 in stock...so bummed.
SDHQ can get them for you. A few bucks more per piece but at least you’ll be good to go. Shoot them that part number or call and they will set you up.