In-Channel Window Visor/Rain Deflector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been searching all kinds of sites for a set of window rain deflectors but weathertech doesn’t sell them for the GEN3 for some reason and all the other sites like AVS say they fit but reviews show otherwise. Does anyone have any successfully installed on a GEN3 and if so, what brand are they?

Bluu

Reaction score
I have AVS on mine and they fit fine, however mine are not the "in-channel" version, I opted for the outside mounted version that gives you more protection against the elements. Part #94975

OP
OP
relak

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. I'll give these a shot I guess. There are plenty of stick-on options but those just look tacky in my opinion.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked my order email, that’s the correct part number.
Installed them today. The back end of the driver side front visor broke off about a half inch piece when I was getting it in position. All of what broke is covered up being in the weatherstripping and doesn't seem to affect anything so I continued. Basically a half moon shaped sliver snapped off. Front windows kicked back down on me a few times but I just pressed out on the visors as I eased it up and it went. The next few days of 103 to 105 degrees here should mold them in place nicely.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it ended up going in okay! Mine did the same kick down for maybe one day. But that has stopped completely. I removed mine and reinstalled them to get the front windows tinted, and that didn’t happen again.

RollTigers

Reaction score
I purchased the AVS low profile In Channel visors for my 23 Raptor in May. They continued to bounce back not every time but very annoying. I emailed AVS after I sent them pictures and they mailed another set for free this past week. After looking at countless YouTube videos on how to install the in channel visors just to make sure I was doing everything correctly, they still bounce. The rear visors don’t. AVS customer service was great, but I’m now looking to replace them. I like the low profile they make but it seems they don’t have the low profile stick on’s for the Gen 3.

I’ll call AVS tomorrow when they open to see if in fact they do and if not, when they will come out with some. All I want now are ones that stick to the outside of the weather strip and NOT paint. Does anyone know of any?