In Cab Tool Storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, doggone it, I have a 2011 SCAB and apparently the rear seats are different than on a SuperCrew. The seat back is one piece all the way across. Behind each of the three head rests there is a loop of nylon webbing. I presume those three loops of webbing are supposed to each pull a release for the seat back, but they don't seem to do anything. I've pulled on all three as hard as I thought prudent (which was pretty darn hard), and nothing. Anybody got an idea what those webbing loops are for???

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, doggone it, I have a 2011 SCAB and apparently the rear seats are different than on a SuperCrew. The seat back is one piece all the way across. Behind each of the three head rests there is a loop of nylon webbing. I presume those three loops of webbing are supposed to each pull a release for the seat back, but they don't seem to do anything. I've pulled on all three as hard as I thought prudent (which was pretty darn hard), and nothing. Anybody got an idea what those webbing loops are for???

Child seat anchors...

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RATS! The rear seat on my truck is not designed to fold down. It can be removed (unlatched and lifted out), but that's all. Mighty disappointing.

Sorry about that, but at least your seat cushions latch in the down position, Supercrews don't (well unless you mod them by prying the hinge apart like another thread I found but so far I've been hesitant to do that).

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That easy access doen't really work for the Gen2 802a because that where they install the sub-woofer...Builtrite makes a really cool latch kit and I installed it...DUH!...now it's easy to fold down the seat but of course no room for anything..