Impressions from a 1st timer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful truck man, post pics in the daytime of the interior. Congrats on what might be a unicorn.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they gave me carbon fiber package by accident. Definitely didn’t order it or pay for it. But it’s nice, ha.

Same thing on mine and my dads. I think it was supposed to be the brushed stainless. I actually like the stainless but don’t mind the CF either. Definitely glad I didn’t pay $1000 for it.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were as good as I could do in the dark. Maybe I’m wrong but I thought that the dash was supposed to be straight black leather with standard 801A. Let me know if I’m totally wrong
Mine has that same interior as well. I was pleasantly surprised to see it and think it looks great. It’s not the carbon fiber trim but it does look similar and has more texture. The upper door trim panels are like a grayish that almost has blue in it slightly and has the look of denim but is made of some type plastic. Overall I’m very happy with the interior minus the cheap feeling shifter.

OP
OP
J

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not the carbon fiber package.
mine has it and looks like this. View attachment 320153View attachment 320154View attachment 320155
That’s definitely a different pattern from mine. I also don’t have anything on my little media drawer there.

It’s strange that #1 the trim that I have is nothing like what the build and price showed and #2 there isn’t much difference aesthetically between this and the actual carbon fiber package.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s definitely a different pattern from mine. I also don’t have anything on my little media drawer there.

It’s strange that #1 the trim that I have is nothing like what the build and price showed and #2 there isn’t much difference aesthetically between this and the actual carbon fiber package.
maybe they just grabbed what ever they had on the line to finish out the truck and get another unit off the loading dock parking lot :hahano: