IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Do we get a new set of stickers each time we get supporter membership?

Don't need more, just curious.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Is the carbon fiber 14"x4.5" FRF decal real carbon fiber, and can the free decals with membership be used to roll into a $8.24 US discount towards the 14"x4.5" decal?

I don't think it is real CF. You will have to ask Scott @ TheGrafxShop about any merchandise trades. Thanks

Do we get a new set of stickers each time we get supporter membership?

Don't need more, just curious.

If you need more and renewed your membership then yes.

Banned
Reaction score
Good to know.
Got one peeling on my back window. If I can't find my last one on the sheet I'll have to grab one.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think it is real CF. You will have to ask Scott @ TheGrafxShop about any merchandise trades. Thanks

I prefer asking these kinds of questions in a thread so everyone in the forum can find this information rather than just me knowing

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it is not real carbon fiber. this would be impossible. and sorry the free decals are only as listed. cant discount the 14" decals.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I lost my decal from Snoball before I had a chance to put it on the truck... I will have to order more

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is this about free decals for supporting members, Lol. I never got any. I did get one at SnoBall while Roger was handing them out.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2