IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Guys when installing these or any stickers, put some water in a spray bottle with a drop of dish liquid. Spray the glass and the back of the sticker lightly. Then you'll be able to slide the sticker around and position it exactly how you want. Gently press the bubbles out with your finger, and let it dry.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yes you do @The Macf!... You contact the grafx shop and he'll send you a code to put in so they are free. Unfortunately he only sent me one code for the two renews so I just sucked it up and purchased one set for $7.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... Got an idea that made me look at this thread. I see people asking in other threads about people waving at each other and hurt feelings when people don't. Suppose we find a spot that we all agree to place a small sticker that is easily spotted when on the road, so we know we must wave, or flip off a bird, or whatever, to another FRF member.
My thought is small sticker on top corner, drivers side window. Easily spotted when passing on the road. Who thinks what?