I'm thinking about adding SE graphics to my white '14 when it arrives...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
opinions? I always liked the graphics on the Raptors but when it came down to it there was something about the bedside graphics that I didn't care for on the white trucks. Now, the more pictures I look at it seems to me that the white trucks do need something on the side of the bed so I'm thinking about adding the '14 special edition graphics once my truck arrives. I was planning on painting the fender flairs also. I think those two additions would make it look much better than stock.

Has anyone else done this yet? I've looked but couldn't find any pictures. If there are any pictures of a white or silver truck w/ the SE graphics I'd really appreciate someone posting them.

thanks! just a few weeks left until delivery, I can't wait!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
opinions? I always liked the graphics on the Raptors but when it came down to it there was something about the bedside graphics that I didn't care for on the white trucks. Now, the more pictures I look at it seems to me that the white trucks do need something on the side of the bed so I'm thinking about adding the '14 special edition graphics once my truck arrives. I was planning on painting the fender flairs also. I think those two additions would make it look much better than stock.

Has anyone else done this yet? I've looked but couldn't find any pictures. If there are any pictures of a white or silver truck w/ the SE graphics I'd really appreciate someone posting them.

thanks! just a few weeks left until delivery, I can't wait!

If you go build a Raptor on Fords website and select the box side decals , they show up as '14 SE decals for some reason. They look bad ass on OW

I'm thinking about having D-N-S make me some up for mine, but with the SVT in Blue to match my interior

2 week from today mine is scheduled to be built

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see pics.

I too agree they would look awesome, however, I would buy OEM decals.

Post up because I have been thinking about doing it to my Raptor.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took a look at the ford site and think it looks fantastic... At this point I'd only be considering oem graphics, a friend of mine that owns an Autobody shop is going to get me pricing this week. If they're not ridiculous I'll have him order them and just hold onto them until the truck comes in.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see pics.

I too agree they would look awesome, however, I would buy OEM decals.

Post up because I have been thinking about doing it to my Raptor.

I will :cheers:

I just took a look at the ford site and think it looks fantastic... At this point I'd only be considering oem graphics, a friend of mine that owns an Autobody shop is going to get me pricing this week. If they're not ridiculous I'll have him order them and just hold onto them until the truck comes in.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/se-bedside-graphics-part-numbers-32728/

maxemus

Reaction score
I was back and forth about this too so the last change I did to my build was to add the graphics package. I too will be painting the flares white.