GEN 2 I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't imagine going from the Raptor to an F-250 but I can't blame you for taking advantage of the crazy high values right now. I seriously considered letting go of mine until the Gen 3 comes out because values are so high. Just couldn't get quite enough to make me move.

Tolliver

Reaction score
Guys -

Hate to say it, but I'm out. I traded in my Raptor 3k below the price I bought it for about one year and 19000 miles ago. I'm waiting on the factory delivery of my F250 Tremor with the 7.3L V8. You might see me again for the Gen3, until then, I'll be at fordtremor.com - great community over there too! Thanks for the support and great community over here! The two forums almost feel like brothers and folks in both are top quality human beings!

Paying less than 15 cents a mile to get into a brand new truck was just not something I could turn down. The market is crazy right now and I took advantage of it.
Which trim package did you get? I’m seriously looking at trying the Screw in for a tremor.

OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which trim package did you get? I’m seriously looking at trying the Screw in for a tremor.
2020 F250 Magnetic Tremor, Platinum package, Limited Slip Front, Electronic Locking Read, 4.30 gears, bigger factory-tuned shocks, Wrangler Duratracs in 285/75/18, Dana M275 Axle, 7.3L V8 Gas engine.... it is a very neat truck i'd like to say. I totally agree it is "different" from the Raptor, but trust me, those two trucks are brothers.