I'm calling out SPV, Specialty Performance Parts, WTF!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe these guys!! John @Specialtyperformanceparts puts on a free giveaway contest just for the hell of it, sends the free stuff out with no shipping charges, and then has the nerve to ship quickly!!! :facepalm::mad3: What the hell does that leave for an old man to bitch about? This is just ridiculous!

Thanks John, I like the fridge magnet and sticker too!

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys are amazing! I bought the SPV fog kit for $150 more from Amazon than their sale price on their website.... they sent me $200 in free parts to make up the difference! Great experience for SURE!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to say, the SPV bracket is amazing.

I can’t tell if it was laser or water jet because of the powdercoat but it’s well designed, precise and strong. SS hardware with nylock nuts.

Lots of options for light placement too.

Here is a shout out for a great vendor.
F0BC1A3C-FAF9-4F87-B024-75E25311209E.jpeg 650C4A58-8F54-43D2-9FD8-BEABB53FAEBC.jpeg

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My freebies were delivered yesterday! Just waiting on the bed rug I ordered but I won't be home to install it for a couple more months anyway......