I'm amazed how good ceramic pro works!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets ask the Adams polish guys to chime in about graphine not being a ceramic coating shall we? I have adams products and use them with great results. Besides they are local here in colorado

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok go ahead and ask him. Are you saying Graphine and Ceramic are the same thing and are interchangeable terms?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lets ask the Adams polish guys to chime in about graphine not being a ceramic coating shall we? I have adams products and use them with great results. Besides they are local here in colorado

Ok go ahead and ask him. Are you saying Graphine and Ceramic are the same thing and are interchangeable terms?

Graphene and Ceramic are not the same thing, so are not interchangeable terms. A Ceramic Coating is a quartz-based product, composed of silica and titanium dioxide. Graphene is a mono-layer of graphite, which is a crystalline form of carbon. Our Graphene Ceramic Coating products have the added ingredient of a reduced graphene-oxide, which increases the hydrophobic character of the coating, along with increased gloss, scratch and mar resistance, and life-span.

Here is an article further explaining the differences:

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/wha...een-graphene-and-traditional-ceramic-coatings

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Graphene and Ceramic are not the same thing, so are not interchangeable terms. A Ceramic Coating is a quartz-based product, composed of silica and titanium dioxide. Graphene is a mono-layer of graphite, which is a crystalline form of carbon. Our Graphene Ceramic Coating products have the added ingredient of a reduced graphene-oxide, which increases the hydrophobic character of the coating, along with increased gloss, scratch and mar resistance, and life-span.

Here is an article further explaining the differences:

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/wha...een-graphene-and-traditional-ceramic-coatings
Thanks for the info
In your opinion what is a better product to use on a everyday driver, no mud or trail pinstripes, and with that being said what do you think is best for a true off roader?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info
In your opinion what is a better product to use on a everyday driver, no mud or trail pinstripes, and with that being said what do you think is best for a true off roader?

I would use the Graphene Ceramic Coating on both. It will out-perform a standard ceramic coating, giving more gloss on the daily driver, and better scratch and mar resistance on the beastly off-roader. Plus it will last longer, giving you a better return on your investment and time for applying the coating.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ceramic is outstanding! Looks awesome [mention]Oldfart [/mention], best color raptor! I’ve used the graphene and the regular wheel/rim from [mention]AdamsPolishes [/mention] , they are both great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Gdog, Did the Adams guy clear that up for you?