Illinois MSRP Dealer Allocation available as of 11 June

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was calling around and happened upon a dealer with 2 unspoken for allocations.
I was his first call surprisingly. I took his first allocation but the other is up for grabs,If anyone wants the info PM.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing these threads, how is everybody 100% sure they are buying at msrp? Just curious, is it just one word or in writing

OP
OP
LouK

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ask if there selling at msrp they generally say that’s a manager question. They transfer you to the manager you talk to them. After that it’s just sending over a contract with the price and deposit. If the price on the contract isn’t msrp then that’s not the agreed upon amount.
Bill Collwell in Iowa just had a general form that said “sell you a raptor at msrp”

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ask if there selling at msrp they generally say that’s a manager question. They transfer you to the manager you talk to them. After that it’s just sending over a contract with the price and deposit. If the price on the contract isn’t msrp then that’s not the agreed upon amount.
Bill Collwell in Iowa just had a general form that said “sell you a raptor at msrp”
I figured it was something to that effect, the flip side is what dealerships will do is take your order and mark it as a sold unit then when it gets there or before it arrives they have someone willing to pay adm. At that point the dealer calls you and says there is going to be a mark up, you tell them to **** off and they say ok and sell your truck to the next guy.

Dealerships will tell a customer whatever they want to get it in their inventory, the floor holding penalty won’t be as much as they will make on the ADM.