GEN 1 Ignition switched fuse/relay for Hood LED Lights as DRL’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you have trouble and I can try and assist. There are more settings that you can change such as "Dark car", or tire size if you go up to 37s. It's the same process as mentioned above. Super simple.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have the extended license version. If you dont, it's only $10 on the FORScan website.

There are three DRL settings you can enable. You can do the second one, which is including the "Parklamps."
The third one will ask you what type of headlight you have and select the proper one for your vehicle, either halogens or HIDs.
Once you're done writing those three, you're good to go.

So if you choose park lights , you’ll get the park lights AND three led’s in the hood correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CO DUSTORM

Reaction score
Can you describe the difference between the 3 DRL settings? I'd prefer not having my parking lights on, in fact I wired rock lights to the parking lights and don't want them on during the day.