If you truck was built with 801A and Pro Power After Mid October, you will be waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good news is that Blue Cruise was holding up the 801A Raptors. With that not available, Ford can get vehicles moving (and provide BlueCruise as an OTA update later on). The bad news is that there may be a potential D35 engine shortage from Lima due to production shortages on certain engine components.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good news is that Blue Cruise was holding up the 801A Raptors. With that not available, Ford can get vehicles moving (and provide BlueCruise as an OTA update later on). The bad news is that there may be a potential D35 engine shortage from Lima due to production shortages on certain engine components.
Does that only apply to 22s? If the 21s are still without engines components and delayed because of it I’m cancelling my order now.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also we hopefully get some money back for the 801A package.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like good news to me. I thought that the BlueCruise was a done deal being gone and unavailable for 2022 buyers?

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let’s be real here. At what point are they just going to scrap the 21s that are just sitting there waiting for chips?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let’s be real here. At what point are they just going to scrap the 21s that are just sitting there waiting for chips?
Never unless they’re stock orders, then they might be corporate titled and used for testing / R&D. I once bought a 2011 Grand Cheorkee with a new warranty that was almost 2 years old, had a weird manufacturer branded title and had 400 miles - might have been pulled for EPA testing or something.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can still buy a new Dodge Dart, they came off the line at least 6 years ago.

With the shortage and demand, they're not snapping anything.