If you truck was built with 801A and Pro Power After Mid October, you will be waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain why members are saying no Pro Power Option for 2022? I have a 2022 on order with a VIN, and it has the Pro Power on the build. I realize it may get delayed, but completely deleted from the build is the first time I am hearing about this. The TSB that is out seems to fix it, so why would it be completely deleted?
It was just a post on blue oval forums that there are certain options not currently available for scheduling due to supply……pro power was one of them this past week, now if you have a VIN and are scheduled than they probably have enough for you but if not then the pro power will likely delay things

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was just a post on blue oval forums that there are certain options not currently available for scheduling due to supply……pro power was one of them this past week, now if you have a VIN and are scheduled than they probably have enough for you but if not then the pro power will likely delay things
Ok I will definitely be using the onboard power on my long baja trips. Good to hear.

josh1017

Reaction score
And i'll probably be using it to watching Eagles games in my driveway lol if gets here before the season ends that is..
I threw up in my mouth a little bit, what a terrible use of such amazing machinery …jk man, mine went from a 21 to a 22. original order date was June 15th. Shows it’s scheduled for build week of 1/24. Who knows, maybe I’ll get it before the Cowboys super bowl in February . It’s a total crapshoot right now.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I threw up in my mouth a little bit, what a terrible use of such amazing machinery …jk man, mine went from a 21 to a 22. original order date was June 15th. Shows it’s scheduled for build week of 1/24. Who knows, maybe I’ll get it before the Cowboys super bowl in February . It’s a total crapshoot right now.
And then there’s this guy…rolling eyes lol Let’s Go Giants!!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let’s Go Giants!! lol lol
OH BOY HERE WE GO lol they got the Giant next week and not again until Xmas. Cowgirls in January.. You still have a few weeks left to choke, they're not all that far behind in the standings. But I will admit it hasn't been the best season lol. GO BIRDS
This will be the ultimate tailgate truck, can't wait for it to finally show up

josh1017

Reaction score
OH BOY HERE WE GO lol they got the Giant next week and not again until Xmas. Cowgirls in January.. You still have a few weeks left to choke, they're not all that far behind in the standings. But I will admit it hasn't been the best season lol. GO BIRDS
This will be the ultimate tailgate truck, can't wait for it to finally show up
Only place giants and eagles are going is home lmao! But yea I agree, ultimate tailgate machine, it will be great not to have to carry a dam jenny around!

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain why members are saying no Pro Power Option for 2022? I have a 2022 on order with a VIN, and it has the Pro Power on the build. I realize it may get delayed, but completely deleted from the build is the first time I am hearing about this. The TSB that is out seems to fix it, so why would it be completely deleted?
Alot of this probably has to do with keeping some of the parts available for the lightning.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only place giants and eagles are going is home lmao! But yea I agree, ultimate tailgate machine, it will be great not to have to carry a dam jenny around!
Haven't won a home game yet so I don't think I want to go home hahaha. I watched a youtube with a guy that hooked up a big TV speakers and was even running something for food. Possibilities are endless. Just too bad it's hard sometimes to stream the game, I have a subscription to Sling TV but that doesn't include any of the CBS games which is annoying. For those days I just use sportsurge, but sometimes those streams drop connection every so often or skip around