If you truck was built with 801A and Pro Power After Mid October, you will be waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My issue isn’t in the wait overall and I understand the market situation supply and demand. My issue is that Ford built my 2021 at the very end of the MY quite possibly knowing that I won’t receive it well
into 2022. I explicitly told my dealer if I won’t receive it this year, I understand, I just want to place a 2022 order instead with the new options that I preferred understanding and accepting the extra wait. The market is what the market is but Ford and the dealer owe some transparency and much much better communication. Rather, communication at all.
Playing devil's advocate here, but even if they build a truck at the end of 21 it's still going to be a 21. They key point here being "built in 2021" not "delivered in 2021". Based on what you said it sounds like you'd rather Ford some how predict material shortages and stop labeling trucks in the MY until they are delivered. So Ford would need to anticipate 6 months in advance and stop production of all 2021's in July to start 2022 production in August.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate here, but even if they build a truck at the end of 21 it's still going to be a 21. They key point here being "built in 2021" not "delivered in 2021". Based on what you said it sounds like you'd rather Ford some how predict material shortages and stop labeling trucks in the MY until they are delivered. So Ford would need to anticipate 6 months in advance and stop production of all 2021's in July to start 2022 production in August.
echoing kevo here but it was delivered in 2021 and sat on a lot like a lot of these will be with adms on them do you think anybody cares when it was made or delivered? these are not run of the mill f150 that ford will offer incentives on in a couple of months. which btw they wont because the lots are not full of vehicles anyway. and besides based on the 2022 threads on here nobody is getting theirs much before march earliest. no one but you will know or care. they will be so rare anyway no one will be able to tell the difference. i havent seen that many 2021 regular f150 around let alone raptors. be thankful you have one period.

Reaction score
Sorry if this was already posted, but I decided to call in to Ford Customer Service to check on my order. The lady told me Ford is issuing a $2500 discount voucher and that we should be receiving it in the mail sometime in the next few weeks. Its been 2 weeks now and nothing in the mail yet.

She did give me a Ford Certificate Number in case it doesn't show up. Right now, that still doesn't make me happy considering they are already taking 2022 orders and mine will already be an old model when it finally shows up :mad:

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this was already posted, but I decided to call in to Ford Customer Service to check on my order. The lady told me Ford is issuing a $2500 discount voucher and that we should be receiving it in the mail sometime in the next few weeks. Its been 2 weeks now and nothing in the mail yet.

She did give me a Ford Certificate Number in case it doesn't show up. Right now, that still doesn't make me happy considering they are already taking 2022 orders and mine will already be an old model when it finally shows up :mad:
I just received a discount voucher and code to use but it doesnt apply to raptors, bronco's or mach E

AlexT

Reaction score

This is regarding all the 2021 Raptors that got delivered in 2022?

OP
OP
briguyraptor

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would like to know more, my dealer said these are not going to be issued for raptor

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to know more, my dealer said these are not going to be issued for raptor
Mine came in the mail last week, I have a 2020 with a 2022 on order. this says nothing about having an order delayed, just said for being one of their best customers. Says $2500 doesnt apply to past orders, must be a new placed order or take delivery of a stock vehicle by 4/4/2022.

Reaction score
I just received a discount voucher and code to use but it doesnt apply to raptors, bronco's or mach E

Well thats b*, she assured me it would apply. Maybe she said that to get me off the phone. People at customer services can't see anymore than we can when it comes to tracking an order.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came in the mail last week, I have a 2020 with a 2022 on order. this says nothing about having an order delayed, just said for being one of their best customers. Says $2500 doesnt apply to past orders, must be a new placed order or take delivery of a stock vehicle by 4/4/2022.
Did you have to request the voucher or did it just show up? I had a 2021 Raptor ordered that was cancelled and rolled to a 2022.