if i ordered a raptor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i ordered a raptor and it has not been pulled yet can i add options to it that i forgot i wanted ? and will it delay my spot in order status ?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can change until it's pulled. After that some strings would have to be pulled.

Not sure about your spot in line though. I would assume not.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only way adding options would delay your build would be if there's a material hold for components related to an option you added meaning production would be delayed until the components could be sourced. Other than that there's no other reason for delay. You just need to make sure you get everything nailed down before they assign your VIN and build date.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i ordered a raptor and it has not been pulled yet can i add options to it that i forgot i wanted ? and will it delay my spot in order status ?

Check out my signature - I added stuff a few times during the wait.
Unfortunately it didn't make my wait any shorter! But like the other guys have pointed out, it wont make it any longer either.