IDIOTS!! This is how Trails get FNING Closed!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
This is from my old partner who now works for the Capital Police.

Today I spent the day in Boulder city for a legislative meeting on Lake Mead, the Colorado river and the reservoirs and tributaries throughout the state of Nevada. The national Park service did a presentation on Lake Mead and talked about how since the lake level has gone down, people have been trying to drive to the edge of the water and are getting stuck. And one lady had to be rescued because she was up to her waist in mud. Here’s a few photos from the presentation

MFing Idiots, get their Dumb Azzz stuck (Getting stuck isn’t the Issue, CRYING TO THE FNING RANGERS TO SAVE YOUR AZZZZ IS!!)
Who cares if you get stuck, get yourself out, call a friend, call Matt’s Off-Road Recovery… but don’t cry to the FNING Rangers unless it’s a life threatening situation!!
PIZZ POOR PRIOR PLANNING ON YOUR PART….IS NOT A MFING EMERGENCY ON MY PART!!
If the Rangers are crying at the this hearing about getting muddy, you know their are crying to the Park Super..who’s answer will be…CLOSE THE ROUTE/TRAIL:banghead::banghead::Nonono::nutkick:

You mean to tell me that idiot woman couldn’t self extract her azzz from the mud?? FNING LOW CRAWL B I OTCH or have someone tie a KE RECOVERY ROPE around your waist and start with a 10mph Yank ;)
(No Offense ;) )

No that’s not me crying in the Blue No Screw Raptor. If we can locate him his Man Card shall be suspended indefinitely…
B429DCA2-5C70-4F29-8858-DCB25FA17315.jpegD9256715-3663-46B0-AFC4-B3D17A8A04B9.jpegA8CF8BA2-6599-4DF0-B924-FE013F18C5E7.jpeg

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Some Jen Juan SCAB shame right there. Not for getting stuck, but for letting NPS use the photo of you to further their agenda.

NPS. You’ve never met a more arrogant for no reason bunch of self aggrandizing, extremely poor representation of the law enforcement community.