idaho members please help another member asap!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my friend paul is searching for his son. they live in meridian idaho. i guess its close to boise. his son suffers from brain injuries. he was last spotted at fred meyers on fairview in meridian an hour ago. 9:55pm. a missing persons report has been made, and we are calling on our idaho brothers and sisters to keep an eye out and help search. he has been missing since 2pm this afternoon. @AngelMomma101 can post a facepage link.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw the post last night by Meridian PD. Ill keep my eyes peeled. Its kind of frightening how many kids go missing here. OR maybe it just gets reported here more than other places. Its very sad. Last night was below freezing n incredibly windy.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the post last night by Meridian PD. Ill keep my eyes peeled. Its kind of frightening how many kids go missing here. OR maybe it just gets reported here more than other places. Its very sad. Last night was below freezing n incredibly windy.
i believe he suffered brain trauma from playing football. so he sometimes will forget everything and everyone

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
good luck, I hope this turns out well; as well as can be expected.