Iconic Silver Standard 35 package Gen 3 Raptor Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frank frank

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance for the help, and I appreciate the support of the chat group. I need some help.
I am receiving my Gen 3 Raptor (35 pkg) this week. I need to start buying accessories and upgrades. I want it to look more offroad.

I Know I need to do these:
Stub antenna
black wheel upgrade (I think going to get Method matte black wheels) unless you guys have a better matte black wheel option
linex the bed- Do I linex the wheel wells too? I saw people do that.
Color Correct and ceramic coat the truck
tint the windows
tint the ford logo to a matte black and maybe the fender flares too

Rear bumper with lights? or front bumper with lights? not sure.
Leveling kit? Not sure. Can I install this myself?

Anything else? all help will be appreciated. I'm so ******* excited guys.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Literally everything mod you listed, members have done. And they’re all solid mods, it’s just going to come down to preference. Your new wheels and tires you get will substantially improve the “off road “ look you’re looking for, an aggressive AT or mild MT tire will help with the look. As far as the wheel liners go, again it’s preference, I myself feel as though liners do protect the area, but also allows mud/dirt ect. To hang out in the added crevices of the liners so I lined them. Use the search function, reguarding the level kit, plenty of threads on the subject.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could tack on front & rear ADD bumpers w/ integrated lights (sold separately). Check out the other forums (Suspension, Exterior, Interior, & Lighting) for ideas.

Hey, a good sound system upgrade would enhance your off-road experience.