Iconic Silver delivery day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed…loving this color in person. Yet to give it a good wash and really check the paint out I’ve only noticed one slight blemish on the edge of the driver door. Told the dealer I would check everything out today/tomorrow and let them know if there’s any issues.

Not sure what remedy for this is, if anything?
Unfortunately it’s all brands right now. Personally, it would have to be pretty bad to have a brand new vehicle painted because then you open up the potential for other problems. My truck has some uneven spray but you really have to be looking for it under lights at night.

OP
OP
P

patrickryan

Reaction score
Unfortunately it’s all brands right now. Personally, it would have to be pretty bad to have a brand new vehicle painted because then you open up the potential for other problems. My truck has some uneven spray but you really have to be looking for it under lights at night.
Yeah I’m thinking might have to see what a good detailer can do to smooth out that spot and call it a day, vs painting and everything else