Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PVRAP

Reaction score
Considering a 37 Raptor in Iconic Silver that has just came available to me. This color was never on my radar. Any pics of Iconic with an Xpel Stealth wrap floating around?

PVRAP

Reaction score
Well just picked up a fully loaded inbound 2022 Iconic 37.. should have in about 4 weeks. I was dead set on Leadfoot, but really getting excited about Iconic. Can't wait to see it in person. Considering an Xpel Stealth wrap.. we'll see.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Well just picked up a fully loaded inbound 2022 Iconic 37.. should have in about 4 weeks. I was dead set on Leadfoot, but really getting excited about Iconic. Can't wait to see it in person. Considering an Xpel Stealth wrap.. we'll see.
I was excited when seeing pictures of IS but seeing it in person really got me pumped! Congrats!

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find this gem?