Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mwadsworth

Reaction score
My F150.jpgMy F150 2.jpgMy F150.jpg

Not a Raptor Yet, but looking for a 2022 now and have a 2022-37 that is being build that I may jump on, but its Black :(.
Love the Iconic Silver and my top choice.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one bothered by this mouth breather getting what seems to be a dozen Raptors when there are those of us unscheduled clean just sitting here. Jack wagon puts a lift, powder coats some fenders, a bumper then throws on small sidewall 20s and acts like he's reinvented the wheel. I'm triggered by this.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one bothered by this mouth breather getting what seems to be a dozen Raptors when there are those of us unscheduled clean just sitting here. Jack wagon puts a lift, powder coats some fenders, a bumper then throws on small sidewall 20s and acts like he's reinvented the wheel. I'm triggered by this.
He gets unlimited Raptors because.....he is THE REAL DEAL lol. It is very annoying how they have gotten so many Raptors and by the looks of it ruined most of them.