Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How the heck did you get to just order a 37 that quick lol I’ve been waiting for months with no progress :(
Not sure what you mean ? I imagine as long as a dealer has allocations anyone can order ? God knows when it will get here

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean ? I imagine as long as a dealer has allocations anyone can order ? God knows when it will get here
True, if they have allocations you can order. This was my train of thought when I ordered way back when. How wrong I was. Come to find out the 37 pack truck was (and still is) an allocation rather than an option. A damn allocation within an allocation, go figure! Provided your dealer has any 37 allocations, you can order it that way. It’s not so simple as, they have allocations then I’ll order it the way I want. Moral of the story…verify your order is for a 37 allocation and not a 35 allocation.

Last edited:

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a very cool sales guy in Havana FL that has a 35 iconic silver for $5k over and it’s going to be there in 3-4 weeks!! I passed on it after realizing we could not switch options (wanted Blue Seats) to what I wanted. Tell him please that Warren sent you if you go after it!