ICON Vehicle Dynamics - Ford Raptor RXT Rear Suspension System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ICONRep

I'm running a Deaver +2 leaf pack with your bump stop kit. Can I remove the bump stop spacer for the up travel gains or is that a bad idea?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I should I also add that I'm installing a traditional bed cage suspension setup soon so the shock won't be a limiting factor.

My question is will my leaf pack strike the bump stop frame at full bump?

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ICONRep

I'm running a Deaver +2 leaf pack with your bump stop kit. Can I remove the bump stop spacer for the up travel gains or is that a bad idea?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I should I also add that I'm installing a traditional bed cage suspension setup soon so the shock won't be a limiting factor.

My question is will my leaf pack strike the bump stop frame at full bump?

As long as the specific Deaver pack you are running is not to think then there should not be an issue. The Deaver +2 should be fine with out coming in contact, but we have not tested in house at this point. With that said......You need to have whomever performing the work cycle the suspension, and come up with those answers 100% on your truck with all parts being used factored in.

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as the specific Deaver pack you are running is not to think then there should not be an issue. The Deaver +2 should be fine with out coming in contact, but we have not tested in house at this point. With that said......You need to have whomever performing the work cycle the suspension, and come up with those answers 100% on your truck with all parts being used factored in.

Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks for the insight, I'll stop hijacking your thread now lol.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a need to change the location of the brake lines and abs wires to allow this extra movement?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much disassembly/assembly is required to adjust the leaf springs? I tow with my truck from time to time and want to be able to tow when I need to, but not have the extra lift for daily driving and parking garages.