ICON Vehicle Dynamics Baja Raptor Run 2013 March 5th - 10th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great trip! Most fun I have ever had in the Raptor.

Thanks Trey! Awesome job as always.

Thanks also to ICON, SDHQ and the entire Locos Mocos crew!

Finally, a special thanks to Hudson and Omar - my two co-drivers who kept me on the trails. Wouldn't have been nearly as fun (or safe) running solo.

Spending the week in southern California with family. Looking forward to time with wife and kids but having hard time finding dirt...

2013-03-10_16-03-33_202_zpsa3999d3f.jpg

Looking forward to Baja Raptor Run 2014!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Chilling at Mike's Sky Rancho.

2013-03-05_16-38-20_201_zps1a2c5898.jpg

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great trip! Most fun I have ever had in the Raptor.

Thanks Trey! Awesome job as always.

Thanks also to ICON, SDHQ and the entire Locos Mocos crew!

Finally, a special thanks to Hudson and Omar - my two co-drivers who kept me on the trails. Wouldn't have been nearly as fun (or safe) running solo.

Spending the week in southern California with family. Looking forward to time with wife and kids but having hard time finding dirt...

2013-03-10_16-03-33_202_zpsa3999d3f.jpg

You're welcome to come out to the Inland Empire, stop by ICON during the week, and see what we are all about.....might as well while you have the chance. Seriously I hear you all were getting it done, and having an amazing time.....heard there was some limit pushing of the trucks as well. Nothing like the offroad terrain Baja offers!!

Def would like to here about the trip from you, so if you have a sec give me a call should you not be able to come down.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My schedule is full (Mickey Mouse, etc.). A real shame I can't stop by. But will call to catch up.

We definitely pushed the trucks - some more than others (Dylan comes to mind . . .). Ha.

What a great event. Thanks for sponsoring!

Dylan and Trevor were great! Please tell them thanks for me.