ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013
Presented by Treypal Productions and FRF

Ok Guys. Thanks for being so patient with me on getting TRR13 info up. I have put together a website which outlines the entire event.

Texas Raptor Run Website

On it are all the rules, the schedule, registration link, and lodging info.

Here is the registration page.
Registration Page

Here is a brief overview of TRR13.

The 2013 Texas Raptor Run returns to the Texana Ranch, with its 43 mile desert loop and beautiful pit grounds, it is the perfect place to host TRR. Swimming pool, exotic animals to see, a shop to get your parts installed, and RV hook ups to boot. Did I mention 43 mile track?

The event starts Thursday at 2 PM with registration, followed by a kick-off pit party at 7 PM. The track will be open all day Friday and Saturday. As well as a half day Sunday.

Where: Texana Ranch outside of Bronte Texas. If you google maps Texana Ranch it will actually come up. RV Hookups are available, camping at the ranch is free.

Cost: $250 for the weekend plus a $10 grounds fee paid directly to Ross Creek Trail Riders. $25 for a 30 amp hookup and $40 for a 50 amp. Camping is free. Active Duty Military is $175.

This Event is limited to 100 Raptors Payment deadline is March 15th, if the run is full, and you have not paid by March 15th, your spot will become available. Registration after March 15th must be paid in full at the time of registration.

​What's Included: ​Driver and Co-Driver T Shirt, 2 Tickets to BBQ dinner, Driver Bag. Additional shirts will be available for purchase.

Raffle: Raffle tickets will be for sale $5 each, all proceeds going to Frontline2FinishLine. Our sponsors and vendors have donated some great prizes for the raffle.

Required Gear:
1. DOT Approved Helmet.
2. First aid kit.
3. Fire extinguisher.
4. Food and beverages for the weekend. Food vendor will be on site

Schedule:

Thursday April 18:
2 PM Registration
7 PM Pit Party

​Friday April 19:
8 AM Driver Meeting
9 AM - 12 AM Track Open

Saturday April 20:

8 AM Driver Meeting
9 AM-12 AM Track Open
6 PM BBQ Dinner
7 PM Tour of Exotics

​Sunday April 21:
9 AM - 2 PM Track Open

Our Great Sponsors. Without them TRR Wouldn't be possible!
ICON Vehicle Dynamics
Ford Raptor Forum
RPG
SDHQ
Texas Motorworx
White Star Industries
5 Star Tuning
Method Race Wheels
General Tire
Rock Auto
CravenSpeed
DefenderWorx

Children's Miracle Network:
For every Raptor in attendance. $100 will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network!

Raffle Prizes:

The following prizes have been donated by our great sponsors for the Frontline2Finishline Raffle.
Icon: 3.0 Coilovers
Method: Set of wheels
General Tire: Set of tires
Total Chaos: Set of Upper Control Arms
DefenderWorx: Fuel door, tailgate emblem, hitch cover and license plate frame
K&N: 2 K&N Air Intakes
Raptor Addict: $500 Gift Card
TMX: Bed Cage and Skid Plate
CravenSpeed: 5 Stubby Antennae
Raptor Retrofit: $1000 Gift Certificate for a set of retrofit HIDs
LEX Motorsports: Winch mount with light brackets
LGE-CTS: Several Prize packs, including a smittybilt air compressor
GLRE: Entry to Future Raptor Event.
WSI: Set of Hood Mounts
Whelen: 2 Micropioneers

GPS Files: http://pastelink.me/dl/5f2695

Keep checking back to this thread, as it will be updated frequently with more information.

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOB I was talking to a few other people once it comes out a huge emailed list will be going out with the link to this SOB!

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I hope my truck is finished by the time this goes down.
I am impatiently waiting on my cage and light bars to come in.
Has anyone else had to wait 5 weeks for two 50" Rigids?

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude! You're killing me! My wife will tell you that I'm detail oriented. Couple that with her incessant need to plan in advance, these teaser threads are driving us bonkers!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the fun begins again!!! Haha this is gonna be so awesome! I can't wait to see what this years TRR has in store! You good sir (trey) are one of the greatest guys around and it's pretty bad ass that you are doing this annual TRR! We can't thank you enough for giving us all a reason and a place to beat the shit out of our trucks lol well most of us anyways some will just stroll on through....BUT NOT ME!!:burnout: