Icon Suspension settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flapenn

Reaction score
I have the icon 3.0 coils in the front with the icon zeta 3.0 in the rear. There is 3 knobs on each rear shock and 1 on each front shock. Curious what everyone is running as far as each setting and for on and off road. I have looked and searched but cannot find much info. Thanks in advance.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I set my rears to General Offroad and used that for street and offroad, worked well for me. On the fronts, I set them on S for the softest setting when on the street and went to 5 when off-roading, sometimes up to 7 depending on the terrain.

OP
OP
F

Flapenn

Reaction score
So I set the fronts to fully open. Rear is set to comp1 fully open, comp2 4, and rebound at 5.

I bought the truck with this suspension on it so this is the first time adjusting it. I didn't want to just starting twisting knobs and pretending to be a shock tech lol. I turned all knobs to fully closed to go to baseline and adjust from there. Turns out i was riding around on what looks to be the towing settings. Hopefully ill notice a nice difference.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a front shock spanner wrench I can borrow to adjust my shocks?

I had to lower them to install them, now I want to raise them back up to a little taller than mid perch level.

Also, does anyone know if the spanner wrench will fit on the collar and turn while the shocks are installed in the shock bucket? It doesn't look like there's much room to fit the wrench and turn them down.

Thanks.