Icon Spring Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dbook

Reaction score
What standard length aftermarket shackles will work with Icon springs and their extra military style wrap on the spring? SVC says theirs will not, camburg wasn't sure...

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
Dbook

Dbook

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have stock shackles and the ones on my truck now wont clear the icons springs.

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have stock shackles and they work fine

Sorry I see you don’t have any stock ones my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Camburg stock length work, the only thing is,
it does hit when the springs are at full droop because the springs open up slightly at the ends.
And if that bothers you could grind some more depth if want to.
Or go +3 or +4 on the springs and get the longer shackle.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I have the camburg shackles on my GEN1 and @MTF is correct, they do touch at full droop but it isn’t forceful even when off-roading. There is slight marring but nothing like the hitting that happens when the leafs hit the bumpstop on the frame when hard off-roading. I am not worried about the camburg shackles.

I have heard that the KHC work but haven’t confirmed.

I know a guy who went to Dirtking and they custom made him shackles that work with ICONs. Might want to contact them if they are willing to make one-off shackles for folks.

d9f600a6b71747989a83f462242d0e78.jpg