Icon RXT Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruby Surf

Reaction score
Interested in the RXT suspension for a '14 Screw.

For the light / moderate offroading we do, I'm sure it'll be just fine, anyone with the front 3.0's and full RXT rear care to comment to the on-road ride quality? Is it at all too firm for a daily driver?

Thanks in advance.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had something close, but with the Zeta’s in the rear and I thought it was too stiff for highway driving. I switched to Fox and kept everything else Icon and the ride is great on road. If you DD I would be prepared to expect the the ride to be as stiff as a 3/4 ton pickup. IMO. On the other hand off-road is like Superman. Soaks up anything and everything you throw at it and at highway speeds to boot.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

@Ruby Surf
Yes, I have the ICON's 3.0's up front but without the ICON UCA (have the Rogue UCA) and the full RXT Rear System for a couple years now. On the front I would have the front shock on the softest settings and left the rear on General Off-road settings. They come with a set of instructions and have one for street driving as for street, you typically want to run them soft. Just a few month ago, I put Fox on the front but haven't off-road yet other than snoball but that is not really rough. I did add the extra leaf because of the load that I carry when off-roading.

For daily driving the ICON system has been great and no complaints when off-roading either. Everyone that I have sold these too, have all got back with me how happy they are with the setup. I am just trying out the front Fox to see the difference, who knows might switch back. :)

If you are interested in getting quotes on the RXT system, send me a PM and I can provide FRF pricing to you and other folks here.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon RXT setup rides nice on and off road. Need to dial it in but you will like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20