Icon RXT Rear Shocks and Rear Springs In Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Actually @bradsmith has it installed, he was running it before Snoball. He told me he really like it. But would like to hear more as he took it to TRR.

This is the route I am going myself and would like to get it done before Raptoberfest.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them as well. Rides will be given to anyone with questions at havoc in the new and improved GLRE-001.

Rear suspension is

RXT shocks
Icon Bumpstop
WSI HD Springs
Synergy Drop shackle

Last edited by a moderator:

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im debating between the WSI HD rear leaf springs and ICON RXT Multi-rate rear leaf springs . i have RPG bumpstop kit and Fox 3.0 shocks . My main concern is the wheelhop ,my Raptor is supercharged . any recommendation will be appreciated .

Gilligan

Reaction score
im debating between the WSI HD rear leaf springs and ICON RXT Multi-rate rear leaf springs . i have RPG bumpstop kit and Fox 3.0 shocks . My main concern is the wheelhop ,my Raptor is supercharged . any recommendation will be appreciated .

Go WSI, really happy with mine.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to avoid starting a new thread, but interested in the combination of the Icon RXT springs with RPG bump stop kit and 3.0s. Has anybody gone that route yet, and if so, would you recommend that setup?

D

Deleted member 12951

Trying to avoid starting a new thread, but interested in the combination of the Icon RXT springs with RPG bump stop kit and 3.0s. Has anybody gone that route yet, and if so, would you recommend that setup?

Close; RPG bumpstop, ICON 3.0's and WSI HD springs. Not sure on the ICON springs but the WSI springs hit the RPG bumpstop unless you remove one of the bolts.

I am ripping it all out and going the full RXT system.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front and back full RXT system just installed this weekend, can't wait to try them at time attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score

670dbdabee8d09dad7b86f84b199853e.jpg
adbbcab137dc772314ab74f009557e88.jpg
62239955c036c3493f13306c08d59f7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk