ICON Rebound Wheels (Set of 6) BNIB

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would love to see this on the truck with 35s to see how it looks. i love the design and want to get something like this, but was wanting to go with 18s

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

i would love to see this on the truck with 35s to see how it looks. i love the design and want to get something like this, but was wanting to go with 18s

Stock tires work great on these.
Did a google search and found this

3b71d1f6095f57a9eaf5bc57ba1a15d6.jpg

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look nice ,would be better if it was pictured on a Gen 2 lol But ye sweet wheels I don't know why they don't sell them with 18s

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

They look nice ,would be better if it was pictured on a Gen 2 lol But ye sweet wheels I don't know why they don't sell them with 18s

Because you want more rubber. I would never put a larger wheel on my Raptor. ICON does make a few of their Alloys in 20’s but bet they don’t sell as many. I am going to 37’s on 17’s for even more rubber. 18’s would not be as bad but you don’t see a big selection on those to choose from.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because you want more rubber. I would never put a larger wheel on my Raptor. ICON does make a few of their Alloys in 20’s but bet they don’t sell as many. I am going to 37’s on 17’s for even more rubber. 18’s would not be as bad but you don’t see a big selection on those to choose from.

ye i know more rubber is better for off road , i do alot more on road driving though, and wanted just a tad bit larder wheel without making any big changes to my rubber amount. i havent looked at my choices yet but i do want to change the wheels and tires asap. if there wont be any good 18s il have to get something like these then

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changing to 18s isn't worth it, in my opinion. The wheels are heavier and the tire selection isn't as good. Most people wouldn't even be able to tell the difference visually and, even though it is a small difference, your truck will now ride a little rougher, accelerate a little slower, take a little longer to stop, and you'll have a little less rubber when you need it off road. Add in the fact that most 18s I know of are not hubcentric and it's just a giant no from me.

This is a solid deal, Rick. GLWS.