ICON Raptor Suspension Protection Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With all the upcoming Raptor Runs people are attending, I thought it would be fitting to post the products we currently make that can add protection to your Ford Raptor Suspension. These are products that should be considered prior to a run or extended offroad use trip to help protect suspension components like front lower control arms, ICON 3.0 front coilover shocks, and stock or aftermarket rear shocks.

Ford Raptor SVT Lower Control Arm Skid Plate System

raptor_inner_wheel_highlight__69554_zoom.jpg

Raptor Neoprene Shock Wraps for ICON 3.0 Front Coilovers

icon_raptor_coilwrap__17207_zoom.jpg

ICON Raptor Quick Release Midflap System

undercarriage_midflap__76928_zoom.jpg

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would imagine the midflap would work well for rocks off road, do guys use them on road as well or remove for street use?

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do the skid plates mount via the lower shock bolt?

Yes it uses the stock shock bolt in the front, and then these billet claps in the back that you can see in the picture above.

I can get you a picture if you would like.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

I would imagine the midflap would work well for rocks off road, do guys use them on road as well or remove for street use?

They reduce the amount of debris getting to the rear shocks for sure. Also reduces that spray from the front tires that seems to act like a sandblaster. We take ours on and off all the time, literally takes 30 seconds.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics
www.iconvehicledynamics.com