Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front and rear were both sitting at 43” with the Deaver +3HD and 37s, but I had previously dialed in the Fox’s To have .5” rake when I had the regular Deaver +3s on. The 37s give me an extra inch on the measure.
The 45.25” is empty bed. I get a little compression with the spare and jack back in. Could throw in some extra weight if needed. I’ll eventually have two 37’s back in after winter. I’m also betting these Icons will settle a quarter inch or more.

How are your icons riding? Have settled?

Viper01

Reaction score
Satin Icon Rebounds and springs FINALLY came in yesterday.
Getting the wheels put on today and the rest of the goodies on when time permits....
So it took almost two months to receive your Icon leafs? I ask because I ordered the same a day or two after Christmas.

OP
OP
mmayo

mmayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Viper01, Yes But I think it had to do partially with timing and orders shipping out on a Thursday and I ordered the Friday before thanksgiving... still took a while!

lakebum

Reaction score
I had the Icon’s installed by the great guys at Texas Motorworx. Went with the Icon collar at the 1.5” setting also.

I had the rear springs set on the middle setting. Absolutely love the ride. Just as soft , but more planted. Coating seems quality on the springs . Here are measurements with about 150 lbs in the bed:

Front stock 40.25
Front collar 41 7/8

Back stock. 41
Icon springs middle. 42 7/8

Will be watching to see if they settle a bit. I do want some rake, but not quite as much as I have. I don’t want to lift the front any more . Note the pic is slightly downhill. Rake not as bad as it looks.

DF96B077-5D71-462D-831A-4F8D313E7116.jpeg

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Viper01, Yes But I think it had to do partially with timing and orders shipping out on a Thursday and I ordered the Friday before thanksgiving... still took a while!
Took me 3 weeks to receive. Ordered from SDHQ. Would’ve arrived sooner but shipping company lost track and they sat in a warehouse for a week.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coating still holding up?
Coating looks fine. No rust visible. I did coat well with Amsoil HDMP. We’ll see how they look in March. I’m gonna cost the entire frame of my next truck with Amsoil. Super easy and seems to protect well.

TXBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it took almost two months to receive your Icon leafs? I ask because I ordered the same a day or two after Christmas.

I ordered mine in Nov. They said 4-5 weeks. Still waiting.
I had the Icon’s installed by the great guys at Texas Motorworx. Went with the Icon collar at the 1.5” setting also.

I had the rear springs set on the middle setting. Absolutely love the ride. Just as soft , but more planted. Coating seems quality on the springs . Here are measurements with about 150 lbs in the bed:

Front stock 40.25
Front collar 41 7/8

Back stock. 41
Icon springs middle. 42 7/8

Will be watching to see if they settle a bit. I do want some rake, but not quite as much as I have. I don’t want to lift the front any more . Note the pic is slightly downhill. Rake not as bad as it looks.

View attachment 117407
When did you order them ?
I ordered with them late Nov. But haven't heard from them.