Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit the dirt every now and then. Family owns about 500 acres, trails, woods, mud, fields. Mainly hunting land. Hasn’t taken flight though :)
I did destroy a flare with my KM2s, (bought some new flares off of Tasca), no contact however with the KO2s. Trimmed the plastic a bit, nothing major. Ground down pinch weld slightly as well. I think the Icon UCA helped a tad with added castor. No contact on the rears.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit the dirt every now and then. Family owns about 500 acres, trails, woods, mud, fields. Mainly hunting land. Hasn’t taken flight though :)
I did destroy a flare with my KM2s, (bought some new flares off of Tasca), no contact however with the KO2s. Trimmed the plastic a bit, nothing major. Ground down pinch weld slightly as well. I think the Icon UCA helped a tad with added castor. No contact on the rears.
Awesome, I appreciate the feedback! You doing Snoball this year by any chance?

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still liking these icons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love them. I’m glad I put them on highest lift. They settled about 1/4”. I like the rake a still have and allows me to load the rear without sag. Once I get a chance I think I’ll still add another 2 turns to the front preload to raise a hair more. The ride is smooth. I feel like I can dial the shocks in better or at least notice a difference in the settings more readily. I coated them in Amsoil HDMP as well.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running these icon leafs with an extended shackle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
mmayo

mmayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have the Icon leafs, Icon hydraulic bump stop kit, Icon wheels, and Fox 3.0s ordered for the rear....have the fox 3.0s up front already so this should finish her off nicely. Plan is to have the leafs installed w/ Option 2.

Option #1 (as shipped)
+1.00" lift height over stock (unloaded)

Option #2
+20% spring rate over Option #1
+2.25" lift height over stock (unloaded)
+1.00" lift height over stock w/ 400lb constant load

Option #3
+40% spring rate over option #1
+3.00" lift height over stock (unloaded)
+0.50" lift height over stock w/ 850lb constant load

Satin Icon Rebounds and springs FINALLY came in yesterday.
Getting the wheels put on today and the rest of the goodies on when time permits....