Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Icons do not clunk. I have had them for a couple of years.
it has something to do with order places in the last qtr 2020. there are many qc problems, hence this thread and others on here with warranty talks. But ICON isnt doing anything to help out. They just keep saying "do you know where the noise comes from".

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do those with Deavers have the clunking noise as well or is this just an Icon leaf issue?
To be fair, there is a post right now about someone with Deavers just installed that also clunk. My icons don't clunk as of now but doesn't necessarily mean anything if there is batch to batch variation. Also I didn't go to stage 2 for the icons so may be another variable there.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair, there is a post right now about someone with Deavers just installed that also clunk. My icons don't clunk as of now but doesn't necessarily mean anything if there is batch to batch variation. Also I didn't go to stage 2 for the icons so may be another variable there.
To be fair, that’s one person. And deaver takes care of issues when it’s on them. There are dozens on here who have had issues with Icon and Icon doesn’t own up to their mistakes.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair, that’s one person. And deaver takes care of issues when it’s on them. There are dozens on here who have had issues with Icon and Icon doesn’t own up to their mistakes.
We get it you hate icon. But to answer the question that was asked, 100% it's not one person that hears noises from their Deavers. I don't care about either company haha. I don't own an interest in icon.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We get it you hate icon. But to answer the question that was asked, 100% it's not one person that hears noises from their Deavers. I don't care about either company haha. I don't own an interest in icon.

we dont hate ICON, we just hate their customer service. They made an update to the leaf packs, acknowledged they did and they wont send out the new ones or warranty the old unless a leaf is broken.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we dont hate ICON, we just hate their customer service. They made an update to the leaf packs, acknowledged they did and they wont send out the new ones or warranty the old unless a leaf is broken.
I think he hates Icon ;). But yeah in no way defending Icon. Customer service is number 1. If I were you I'm sure I'd feel the same.