Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point I'm not sure if @Swarfworks or @Mkarban are more excited to try out the Icon's as I am to read about it when they post a lengthy review with pictures. *hint hint*

Haha! I’m not planning on any more of a review. Unless they break in half tomorrow. To sum it up for me, I think Deaver is doing good because of their name. I think the Icons are better in every way and would never go with Deaver over Icon if I could go back. I’m a customer of both companies, so it’s just my unbiased opinion.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mentioned stiffer than deavers - but still softer than stock on small bump?

Yes better than stock, and obviously no wheel hop like those crappy stock springs. And after some shock adjustments last night, I don’t think I’d use the word “stiffer”. I even like the way they ride on road better than Deavers. Crappy busted up Michigan roads at that!

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
Yes better than stock, and obviously no wheel hop like those crappy stock springs. And after some shock adjustments last night, I don’t think I’d use the word “stiffer”. I even like the way they ride on road better than Deavers. Crappy busted up Michigan roads at that!

Well, something definitely to consider then. What size should I go with in Icons to match exact height with Geisers installed at the front?

Will I also need bump stops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! I’m not planning on any more of a review. Unless they break in half tomorrow. To sum it up for me, I think Deaver is doing good because of their name. I think the Icons are better in every way and would never go with Deaver over Icon if I could go back. I’m a customer of both companies, so it’s just my unbiased opinion.

Update us on the coating after this winter so we know how it holds up. I mean I've pretty much made up my mind but I'd still like to know. If I do the leaf swap I might lay them all out and give them an extra coat or two of paint or something.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I plan to go with ICONS.
Any recommendation on where to buy and have installed here in Michigan?
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I'm planning to go with these Icons as well. One quick question and maybe a stupid one. Do you absolutely need to purchase an aftermarket bump stop kit with the Icon leaf springs?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to go with these Icons as well. One quick question and maybe a stupid one. Do you absolutely need to purchase an aftermarket bump stop kit with the Icon leaf springs?
You don't need to go with a Bump stop kit but it's recommended by Icon to buy the extension kit for factory bump. I would also recommend a rear bump stop mount since you are removing the block that has factory impact point. SDHQ has a nice looking one. It's what I'll go with when I do mine.

https://sdhqoffroad.com/collections...ts/17-current-ford-raptor-sdhq-built-bump-pad

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply! Just to calrify, you're saying to get the Icon extension kit and the SDHQ bump stop mount? Or is it one or the other?
You'd need both, when you take out the factory springs and block you loose the lower contact point for the bump stop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts