Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a known issue?

I honestly don’t know for sure, but i have read some others having issues. Some guys are saying it’s because the gas tank is empty, but that just seems odd to me.

But I’m not going to get my ******* in a bunch until they’re broken in.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly don’t know for sure, but i have read some others having issues. Some guys are saying it’s because the gas tank is empty, but that just seems odd to me.

But I’m not going to get my ******* in a bunch until they’re broken in.

Yea doesn’t sound right to me either lol. Hope the settle tho!

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you should be ok because the SVC bump kit has a pad that the hydraulic bump stop hits.

Icon gives that disclaimer because the factory bump stops strike on the 2” block that you remove when installing these leafs/ or Deavers for that matter. So you need to either get their bump stop extension kit, which is basically a 2” puck and longer bolt, or if you are using an upgraded bump stop kit the you can disregard, because you are rectifying the possible problem of the suspension bottoming out to far anyways.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went threw this thread to check, trying to figure out what shackles are yall using with these? Only a few said camburg guessing others reusing stock ones? plan on running mine on option 2 with stock shocks. already have eibachs up front. 2018 screw, thanks

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
went threw this thread to check, trying to figure out what shackles are yall using with these? Only a few said camburg guessing others reusing stock ones? plan on running mine on option 2 with stock shocks. already have eibachs up front. 2018 screw, thanks

Whatever you do, check with the manufacturer/seller that they work with the Icon double wrapped front leaf.

PSA: The KHC ones didn't when I went to install them yesterday :fca5278d: but they are making me some that will.

Apparently the Camburg ones do work.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Camburg stock replacements work with Icon leafs. The MIG stock length are what you want.

Going with the extended version will drop the back end about an inch.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camburg MIG factory length is what I used. Worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have the sdhq shackles but haven’t gotten around to installing them with the icons yet. I was told they will fit but I haven’t come across anyone else talking about using the sdhq shackles with icon leafs here.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did Option 2 on 2019... stayed with stock shackles. Worked fine.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 126075 Icon leafs set at option 1.

SVC bumps with King 2.5’s.

Driver side was significantly higher than passenger. About 1.5 inches with empty tank and .75 inches higher with full tank. I’m hoping they level out after break in. Might hook up the boat to speed the break in process.

Did you tighten all of the leaf/shackle bolts while in the air or with it sitting on the ground? Sometimes the suspension can bind and hang up if you tighten everything while suspended.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts