Icon Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Spring Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Didn’t you say it was 43 3/4” on setting two? Now it’s 43 1/2”?

Maybe I’m just comparing mine at option two with 300lbs in the bed compared to your option 1 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t you say it was 43 3/4” on setting two? Now it’s 43 1/2”?

Maybe I’m just comparing mine at option two with 300lbs in the bed compared to your option 1 lol

That was not me my friend

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the ICONs on option 2 about two weeks ago. With an empty bed, they gave me a full 2.75" of height increase over stock (my stock leafs had flattened a bit; I was sitting at 41.25" empty). Now I'm at a hair over 44". I have the RPG adjustable collars in the front, in the middle slot right now. Rake is ridiculous -- I knew it would be, but I have two long towing trips coming up in the next month (both 5+ hours each way), so I'm going to see how much they settle. After those trips, I'll very likely go to option 1 on the ICONs. I will likely raise the front up just a bit, as I don't like rake and don't typically tow.

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the ICONs on option 2 about two weeks ago. With an empty bed, they gave me a full 2.75" of height increase over stock (my stock leafs had flattened a bit; I was sitting at 41.25" empty). Now I'm at a hair over 44". I have the RPG adjustable collars in the front, in the middle slot right now. Rake is ridiculous -- I knew it would be, but I have two long towing trips coming up in the next month (both 5+ hours each way), so I'm going to see how much they settle. After those trips, I'll very likely go to option 1 on the ICONs. I will likely raise the front up just a bit, as I don't like rake and don't typically tow.
Good to know. Let us know when you change to option 1. I have Eibach front springs and the shackle for my rear Icons but there is a delay in the Icon shipping. I’m holding off until it’s all here. I want a rake but I also tow a trailer so don’t want it level.

Edited. Meant to say let us know when you change to option 1. You are already on option 2

Last edited:

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was not me my friend

Looks like you did get a full 2" compared to stock (41.5 to 43.5) out of option 1. That doesn't surprise me, since I got a hair more than 2.75" on option 2, and it also worries me that I'll still be too high after going down to option 1. Maybe they'll settle...

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you did get a full 2" compared to stock (41.5 to 43.5) out of option 1. That doesn't surprise me, since I got a hair more than 2.75" on option 2, and it also worries me that I'll still be too high after going down to option 1. Maybe they'll settle...

I was never on option 2. That’s what my comment to him was in reference to.

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand, I was not arguing with you. Was simply commenting on how much lift you got from option 1.

It’s all good.

It will be interesting to see if the rear drops at all over time.

Asinine

Reaction score
Installed Icon leafs a couple weeks ago -- love the improvement in ride!

I went with option 1 and now it rides very high in the back, got closer to 2" of lift if I had to guess (I didn't measure before/after). I've got FOX 3.0's, so I can raise the front easily, but I'm concerned it'll look odd with 35s and have no intention of running 37s (famous last words). Should I raise the front, lower the back, both?

I'm waiting to see if it settles more before doing anything, however not holding my breath at this point.

tbraly

Reaction score
Installed Icon leafs a couple weeks ago -- love the improvement in ride!

I went with option 1 and now it rides very high in the back, got closer to 2" of lift if I had to guess (I didn't measure before/after). I've got FOX 3.0's, so I can raise the front easily, but I'm concerned it'll look odd with 35s and have no intention of running 37s (famous last words). Should I raise the front, lower the back, both?

I'm waiting to see if it settles more before doing anything, however not holding my breath at this point.
I have a few questions. Did you install these yourself or did you have them installed? Did you change anything else in the rear? Did they remove the block in the rear? Do you still have the extra leaf? What are your current measurements?