Icon leaf +1” and eibach springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorgold

Reaction score
I’m running eibach springs up front with icon +1” rear leaf springs. I would like a softer spring. Are there any better options?
If not, I’m thinking stock springs up front with 1” drop shackles in back. Does anyone have this setup?

Last edited:

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m running eibach springs up front with icon +1” rear leaf springs. I would like a softer spring. Are there any better options?
If not, I’m thinking stock springs up front with 1” drop shackles in back. Does anyone have this setup?
I have a 2017 with that exact setup. I also replaced the 2017 shocks with live valve shocks with the delete kit. Personally I like the stiffer front, but plan to install drop shackles because my ass end is in the air with the icons. I was hoping they settle but it's been 3 months and still sitting high in the rear.

OP
OP
Gatorgold

Gatorgold

Reaction score
I also had the live valves with delete while my stock shocks were being rebuilt. I later found out they are an inch taller than the 17 OEM shocks. Looked much better when I pulled them off .