ICON Ford Raptor Quick Release Midflap System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just installed the Icon MidFlaps today and took 10 mins and they look great, as someone else mentioned they have a Rally look and like nothing else you're going to see on the street. I like to be different and these are definitely different, going to leave them on full time.

I did have one of the grommet holders on the backside spread wide open, hopefully this does not cause a fail.
Does this mean I get a shirt as well? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just installed the Icon MidFlaps today and took 10 mins and they look great, as someone else mentioned they have a Rally look and like nothing else you're going to see on the street. I like to be different and these are definitely different, going to leave them on full time.

I did have one of the grommet holders on the backside spread wide open, hopefully this does not cause a fail.
Does this mean I get a shirt as well? :rolleyes:

Email a photo to me - not sure what you mean by grommet holder.

Brad

[email protected]

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was told by a retailer these have been discontinued, is this true?

Sure is. We have to cut low volume movers every year and these did not make the cut. Great product, but unless we were there in person explaining and showing the value of them most thought there was no purpose. Well that or they had to experience the damage first.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm fixing to launch a line of mid flaps, custom material, BAJA proven.

IMG_5845.jpg

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha @treypal the drug rug flaps are back!! @ICONRep kind of sucks these aren't around. I was sold after the first post only to read through and see they aren't available. Totally get the business decision though. Raptor owners seriously underestimated the value here.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These were a great product! Kind of bummed that they don't sell them since I just lost one of the flaps.