ICON Ford Raptor Quick Release Midflap System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do like the quick disconnect so you don't have to leave them on when you're not off-road. I do want to protect my beast the best I can because it will be used for it's intended purposes! Do you guys recommend a shock guard in addition to these?

Last edited:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you can have "too much" shock protection... it's the point on the truck that by far takes the absolute MOST abuse.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine are on the way, as of today Icon was sold out on the first run and I got one of 2 sets left from outlaw so act fast or it will be a few weeks. SDHQ has some also.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ICON mid flaps arrived today! Look sturdy and should do a great job. I do have one complaint. I had one grommet which was not flush and thus did not allow the bracket to attach to the flap. I had to get a hammer to pound it in. And then another grommet on the other bracket is spread wide open on the back side. A few quality control issues that need to be fixed. Minor yes, but still shouldn't happen. Anxious to get the truck and try these out.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ICON mid flaps arrived today! Look sturdy and should do a great job. I do have one complaint. I had one grommet which was not flush and thus did not allow the bracket to attach to the flap. I had to get a hammer to pound it in. And then another grommet on the other bracket is spread wide open on the back side. A few quality control issues that need to be fixed. Minor yes, but still shouldn't happen. Anxious to get the truck and try these out.

Good feedback! I'm sure ICON will address it...

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

WyoStorm really appreciate the feedback and I have notified the right people so they can look into this deeper and ensure everything is 100%.

Shoot me a PM with your shirt size and I will send you a little something for the troubles.

Also post up some pics when there installed!

Brad

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

www.iconvehicledynamics.com
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are very nice and mine are great, no signs of mfg or quality defects. I think it would be cool to have another set staggered back a bit inside the frame rail to give even more protection. Note WRC in my name is for World Rally Championship and these are very rally!! My old rally buddies will be envious of these.

KKILLIAN

Reaction score
I just installed my Icon mid flaps. Very cool product. Question for everybody. Are you guys leaving them on all the time or only when going off road?

Last edited: