Icon Compression Wheels and BFG KM3's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

I think I want to purchase the 20" Icon Compression wheels for my Gen 1 and run the BFG KM3s. I have the Icon UCA installed and have about 1" between the tire and the UCA on stock rims and stock tires. I also have the new Fox 3.0's on the front and rear. So I have a few questions...

1. Will this wheel fit a Gen 1?

2. I understand backspacing and offset (sort of) but don't know exactly what I need to clear the Icon UCA and not have rubbing. Will the 5" backspacing/-12mm offset work with my setup?

3. What size tire should I combine with it? The 325/60/20 or the 35/12.5/20? Or does it even matter given that they are very close in size?

Thanks!

C

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaking the 20" Compression's are only for Jeeps unless they've added more fitments.

If they do offer an F150 fitment a 5" back is fine with their UCA but I'd be concerned about the 20x10 rubbing on the outside opposed to the inside/UCA.

If 20's are what you're after look for a 20x9 +00 for more of a proper fit.

Ben Lucas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 20x9 +15 offset 5in backspace With 325 60 On mid perch they rubbed in reverse on the inner wheel well. Had inch on clearance on stock UCA.
Tire was Nitto terra a/t not as aggressive side wall.
20x10 I agree would have clearance issues.