Icon Compression or Method NV opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlj676

Reaction score
Could you run the NVs without the bolts, has anyone seen this?

I ordered them with my new bumper/lights before finding out they rust and want to sell you $120 bolts!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Could you run the NVs without the bolts, has anyone seen this?

I ordered them with my new bumper/lights before finding out they rust and want to sell you $120 bolts!

You can but all the bolt holes will get filled with debri. Not to mention it would look funky. Honestly, just pull them out and powder coat them. Should cost $20 or less

rlj676

Reaction score
You can but all the bolt holes will get filled with debri. Not to mention it would look funky. Honestly, just pull them out and powder coat them. Should cost $20 or less

Good points and good idea, assuming they can do just the heads easy enough. Thanks.

Still sickening they’d sell them with no corrosion resistance.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good points and good idea, assuming they can do just the heads easy enough. Thanks.

Still sickening they’d sell them with no corrosion resistance.

My powder coater has these little cardboard looking peg boards that makes applying powder super easy and none gets on the threads.

They do have a zinc coating but it doesn't last. Especially in the weather.