Icon Collars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to get some opinions. I am getting my Icon collars put on and I am torn between 1.5 or 1.75. I am also getting Icon Rebound wheels put on the stock tires. I do have RokBlokz mud flaps on there now. Will it make a differance what height I go with?

Thanks.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do the 1.75". Slight rake with minimal preload. And the switch from 1.75 to 2.25 with the Icon collar is really simple in case it's not high enough at 1.75.

OP
OP
R

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Also a shout out to Justin for great service on the Icon Rebounds. Look forward to getting them on the Raptor.

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Measure the height difference from the ground in front and back. I went with 1.5” and the front is now slightly higher. I also went with the 1.5” because that’s what ICON recommends.

TXBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Measure the height difference from the ground in front and back. I went with 1.5” and the front is now slightly higher. I also went with the 1.5” because that’s what ICON recommends.

The front shouldn't be higher if you went 1.5".
Are your rear springs shot or do you carry a lot of weight in the bed ?