ICON bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeremyG

Reaction score
When I tested my truck for the first time with the full stage 4 icon kit off-road it was definitely an improvement over stock. It let me do things I would never of tried before with stock. The fronts are a little stiffer on road than I like but that’s another story. I am 100% happy with the rear bumps, they are well made and I no longer get the jarring kick when I bottom out. After my first pass through a significant whoop section I was able to get the bumps to almost go full compression with the street setting of the external bypass icon shocks. After adjustment to ICON’s recommendations on the shocks for off-road I saw around an inch and half. I am very happy with the icon setup in the rear. I was like others and was looking at all the top manufacturers of the bumps with cross braces. From all the reviews they are all good my decision to Icon was due to a good deal and I’m happy with my decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk