ICON and KC Hilites team up for the Snoball 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since so much great information is being released about the Snoball 500 Raptor Run event, I thought I would share with you the details of the ICON / KC Hilites Swagpack that will be handed out to every registered entrant including co-drivers.

Each entrant will get an ICON Vehicle Dynamics T-shirt, Stickers, and a KC Hilites adjustable range 300 lumen LED Flashlight. This was an awesome addition to have KC Hilites step in and up the ante, offering a great tool that we all often use.

This event is developing nicely and will be one great opportunity / experience for the Raptor owner to get out and have a great time off roading.....in the snow!

We may find more to add......ya never know!!!!

Main event information regarding the SnoBall 500

Click Here for more on the KC Hilites LED Flashlight

8774_439040062826680_2012644274_n.jpg

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Icon, thank you for the generous gift to the Snoball500. Thank you to KC lights too.

Are you planning on coming to the Snoball500???

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Icon, thank you for the generous gift to the Snoball500. Thank you to KC lights too.

Are you planning on coming to the Snoball500???

Yukon Joe

We will not be at this event this year....we will attend next year if it continues annually as expected. Unfortunately we have so much going on over the next few months and other prior commitments conflicting with this event. Wish it was open for us because this is really shaping up to be a spectacular event. Very jealous of the Roush and SVT stuff.....going to be awesome!!

You will see ICON at the Texas Raptor Run in April. We are committed to being involved and will be at as many events as our schedule allows.

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking forward to checking out my new flashlight this weekend!!!

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Shipped out 116 of them and should be there tomorrow or Wednesday in Jason's hands......we are blown away at how impressive they are every day by beaming each other with the one floating around the office. Really is no joke for such a cost effective light.

I will not be out there, Dylan our lead engineer / guru will be, but I hope you all have a great time......what a cool event this has turned out to be.

Brad

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brad thank you again for everything you have done to make this event even better and i can't wait to meet with Dylan and pick his brain the whole weekend in my truck and have him give me a few setting for the shocks. I love these things not a single noise going down the road and ride even better then the sh*ty king shocks that were on my truck before.
Thanks again Tim

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Brad thank you again for everything you have done to make this event even better and i can't wait to meet with Dylan and pick his brain the whole weekend in my truck and have him give me a few setting for the shocks. I love these things not a single noise going down the road and ride even better then the sh*ty king shocks that were on my truck before.
Thanks again Tim

We appreciate you letting us hitch a ride in your truck.....I am slightly jealous although I will probably not hate sitting in my warm house either while you guys freeze. Ha

Have fun and feel free to use him up!!!

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

www.iconvehicledynamics.com
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure brad I will take full advantage of Dylan riding in my truck for shock setting and we will not be freezing we have heated seats so you warm right back up in no time. Well maybe not Matt because he is west cost and will be freezing his butt off in some of these signal digit temps they are calling for. But just dress for the weather and we will be fine.