GEN 2 ICON .5-2.25" Attitude Adjustment Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is everyone here buying both the icon icon collar/survey and the icon rear multi leaf thing?

Because it seems everyone is only getting the collar/spacer.

I don't see people mention getting both ?

Does that mean the majority here raised the front only?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

So is everyone here buying both the icon icon collar/survey and the icon rear multi leaf thing?

Because it seems everyone is only getting the collar/spacer.

I don't see people mention getting both ?

Does that mean the majority here raised the front only?

From factory, the truck comes with a rake to it. So the rear usually is always higher than the front. Please feel free to measure yours and see the difference. It seems most get collars not for the pre-load aspect and the benefits for off-roading but rather to lift the front to make the truck level and remove the factory rake.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From factory, the truck comes with a rake to it. So the rear usually is always higher than the front. Please feel free to measure yours and see the difference. It seems most get collars not for the pre-load aspect and the benefits for off-roading but rather to lift the front to make the truck level and remove the factory rake.

Somehow I don't see rake.
This is my 2017.

I'll measure it today.

What would be my points of reference?

20190517_125414-01.jpeg

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone get an "clunk" / "thud" going over sharp speed bumps with this kit? I installed it on the 1.75 setting without the top hat. Truck drives excellent but was curious if anyone else was experiencing this?

Anyone know the torque spec of the lower shock bolt? Maybe that is it? I hit it with an impact gun but it probably is more like 400 ft/lbs.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey guys,

Anyone get an "clunk" / "thud" going over sharp speed bumps with this kit? I installed it on the 1.75 setting without the top hat. Truck drives excellent but was curious if anyone else was experiencing this?

Anyone know the torque spec of the lower shock bolt? Maybe that is it? I hit it with an impact gun but it probably is more like 400 ft/lbs.

Without the top hat? Torque on lower bolt is 406 ft/lbs